BUILDING CONSULTATION & ASSESSMENT
- Site selection and placement for tree protection.
- Structure orientation that takes advantage of sun location determination.
- Foundation construction cCode compliance.
- Construction “rough-in” assessments.
- New construction for “pre-closing” purchase observation.
- One year builder warranty “walk through.”
- Pre-sale preparation.
- Inspection repair requests for corrections for resale.
HOME INSPECTION REPORT ASSESSMENT (HIRA)
We perform several Home Inspection Report Assessments (HIRA) each month, and also offer a general Property Observation & Assessment Reports (POAR) and have HUNDREDS of Home Buyers (and occasionally Sellers) who have used our services in negotiations to receive TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in sales price reductions based upon the information that we provided.
Other times, current homeowners contract for our services to provide them with information regarding products used in the construction of their home, the installation and level of craftsmanship employed to install these products, or the current status of home related items to budget future maintenance or repair needs.
We have dedicated crew leaders who specialize in “inspection report corrections” negotiated from the Due Diligence Repair Requests who work tirelessly with their teams (often 24 hours around the clock) for several days in advance of a required deadline because “nobody gets paid until there is a closing” and “J. Trent makes closings happen!”
For folks who are looking for repair estimate costs ONLY to use in negotiation (with no intention of us performing any work), we charge for the Administrative Review of the report. If there is no intention of hiring us, we seek compensation for our time and expertise.